February 4, 2023

A Nigerian man in pain has revealed his heart-breaking experience as he charged his iPhone only for it to get totally burnt.

In a video making the rounds online, the man showed how bad his phone turned out after attaching it to an electric socket.

The video got many shocked online as they wondered how the iPhone went ablaze.

The young man shared the video showing the part of the iPhone that remained after the burn but there is no remedy for it.

He captioned the video, “Omo Nah to go baff oshole remain #apple”.

Social media users trooped to comment section to express their thoughts as they felt some people for the man.

Watch the video below:

Some reactions are shown below:

Ta_re@234 said, “Not me keeping my iPhone to charge and going to press my other phone ”.

sonyeelee said, “I jux unplugged mine now”.

og_olufolami said, “Tomato charger Dey cause always check if your charger na Apple or tomato”.

KY FRSH said, “Na charger bruh ,some charger sef dey shock Take heart”.

Hesterniyi said, “Me way Dey press phone charge I don unplug am oh sorry dear ”.

xAVIER said, “When I’m pressing my phone while charging my phone give me a notification that it won’t charge because of temp”.

Ebonylatush said, “Who else unplugged immediately”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *