Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? CLICK HERE Whatsapp/Call +2349053100180 or 08062205496.
Get in here potato lovers!
Today on my menu list we’ll be making baked potatoes and tomato-beef sauce
For the potatoes you will need:
- 5 teaspoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (Grounded hot Chili pepper)
Salt and black pepper to taste
For the Tomato-Beef Sauce you will need:
- Few piece of beef
- Blended tomato sauce
- Blended pepper puree
- Chopped onion
- Seasonings (maggi cube, curry, tyme, nutmeg and sweet pepper)
- Cooking Oil ( olive oil)
- Chopped parsley to serve
- Salt to taste
To prepare this dish we will follow the steps below:
- Was the beef and boil till properly cooked and soft
- Chop beef to shreds and leave to steam in
For the potatoes:
- Peel as much Potatoes as desire and cut them into smallish cubes – about 2cm or an inch.
- Pour four teaspoons of olive oil into a large mixing bowl and add some salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper.
- Give it a stir and stir in the potatoes – making sure they’re well coated with the oil and the seasoning.
- Tip them onto a preheated baking oven tray and bake on the middle shelf for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- After that give them a mix around so they color golden-brown on both sides for about 15 minutes more. Image of baked potatoes in an oven tray
- pour some oil in a cooking pot, heat up for a while then add chopped onions to fry
- Add blended tomato and pepper, leave to fry for 15 mins add seasonings moderately
- Add chopped beef and allow to cook for 15 minutes
- Stir content
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley
Photo credit: Facebook