Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? CLICK HERE Whatsapp/Call +2349053100180 or 08062205496.
Lucy-Q is an up-and-coming female rap artist, born and raised in Enugu State, Nigeria, Born as Lucy Queen Eneh, also known as Pefizy, she hails from Eziagu, Eziagu local government area of Enugu State, Nigeria. This self acclaimed queen of Igbo rap has a unique sound. Here is a strong contender for the Igbo rap female chairman position. And fellow femcee Splash better watch out for her place. The Rap Goddess is signed to Big n Small Entertainment and she is hottest female eastern rapper you should watch out for in Nigeria
This makes it very easy for her to blend her musical styles with any genre of music without switching her sound. She hit nationwide limelight after an outstanding stage performance at the Star Trek tour held in Abuja, Nigeria.
- How would you describe what you do for a living?
Ans : Feels like am living my Dreams…like am the Boss in control of my craft,it gives me inner peace which is the most important…
- What is your most vivid childhood memory? .
Ans : lol The day we had a riot in Enugu,I was just very little and scared in school,there was no Movement and my parents couldn’t come and pick me up…Crying under my school staircase,all of a sudden I heard my brothers voice, he had to run all the way from CIC to come rescue me,lol he was just in JSS1 but he still made it with me home not minding the danger we encountered on our way home..
- If you could invite any three people, dead or alive, for dinner, who would they be and why?
Ans : my Friend Sochi(Late),Davido and My Mum…
Sochi happens to be a friend I lost after secondary school,I miss her and will love to remind her how happy she always made people around her be and will love to watch her laugh again…
Davido is one artist I admire his life style,having a dinner with him present will really gon be Fun I feel…
My mum is one person I always love by my side while eating,She wunt let me talk! Lol
- If you ever found yourself auditioning for a music reality TV show, what song would you sing and why? .
Ans : PABLO by Lucy Q..
There’s something about that song,it will differently move you if Only you have ears for good music.
- If you are to be the president of nigeria for a day , name one thing you will love to do for your country
Ans : Well for the Country… I will Vacate everyone to another country First!! Nigeria needs to cool off, needs a Break!! Lol
- What would you say is the biggest misconception about you?
Ans : Not being a girly Girl..lol
- What is your (honest) opinion of growing up in the Eastern part of Nigeria ?
Ans : I see Growing up in the East as a guideline!! Mostly as an eastern rapper, the East has a way of making you see reasons to be motivated,reasons to want to be the best amongst the rest!! A lot of young talents out her, you just have to stay woke!!! EAST puts you in the Breast form when your really up for your hustle!!
- What’s the greatest fear you’ve had to overcome to get where you are today?
Ans : Being shy unnecessarily lol…sounds funny but that was just my fear, how to over come it cause I never saw anyone as my problem…Nahh no one scares me lol..
- What’s the one thing you’d like to achieve before you die? .
Ans : Going Global!!! It comes with the Full package of Life..
- Which well- known Nigerian personality would you , without a doubt, be able to beat in a street fight and why?
lol Wahala Dey… the Question could have been ,which art arnt scared of my abilities as a rapper…lol…